Engine Peak Indicators/Peak Pressure Gauges
|FOB Price:||US $68 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||10 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Pieces||US $68/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||500000 PCS/Year|
- Model NO.: 652631
- Type: General Pressure Gauge
- Display: Pointer
- Structure: Spring Pressure Gauge
- Function: Local Indication Type
- Features of Measurement Medium: General Pressure Gauge
- Case Material: Stainless Steel Case
- Transport Package: White Box, Then in Carton
- Origin: Jiangsu Changzhou
- Measuring Range: High-pressure Gauge
- Accuracy: 1
- Application: Industrial
- Connection Type: Radial Direction
- Installation Structure: Convex
- Indicating Pressure Reference: General Pressure Gauge
- Trademark: KB
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 90262090
1.For easy and quick measurement of the maximum peak pressure of engines.
2.Consists of three major components: a check valve, a pressure gauge and an exhaust valve.
3.The maximum peak pressure is directly read on the dial when the indication has settled.
4.There is no need for diagram acquisition, area measurement with a planimeter, or length measurement with a scale.
5.Oil-filled pressure gauges are used as indicators to provide outstanding vibration-resistant and heat-resistant characteristics.
6.The internal pressure is released to zero by opening the exhaust valve after measurment.
Material of Bourdon Tube